dwm is a fantastic window manager, but it is missing some functionality I like. This is my patched version of dwm which contains a non-trivial amount of patching. This version of dwm is based on a relatively old git pull, so all upstream changes are not rolled in. Patches I include:
- draw status on all monitors
- attachaside per window rule
- bottom stack
- urgent color
- emptyview (though I find I don't like this and may remove it soon)
- support for _NET_WM_STATE_DEMANDS_ATTENTION
- don't place dwm-VERSION in the statusbar
It looks a lot like dwm, but I guess its defaults are slightly different.
As with most of my software, this dwm fork can be grabbed from its Github page.